Monday, June 16, 2008

Retiring Stampin' Up! Items - Get them NOW!

Going Going Gone
Greetings! The Retired List is finally here! To help you get all the retired stamp sets that you can't live without, I am offering 20% off all orders placed between NOW and August 10th (which just happens to be my 6 year wedding anniversary). SO, send your orders in today. All you have to do is:
  • Send me an email with your order request
  • I will email you back with a PayPal invoice
  • Once you pay the invoice, I will submit your order to Stampin' Up!
  • As soon as your order ships, I will send you the UPS tracking information.
See? It's really really really easy to get all the SU! products you want. My 20% discount is not limited to retiring items. I'm offering 20% off EVERYTHING! Starting August 11th, you will NOT be able to order any items off the Retiring List, so...

Send me your order TODAY!


-=Jane=-
junglejanelee@gmail.com

No comments:

Blingo